Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation welcomes volunteers!
Volunteer your time to support our mission: to fund support services and outreach for people affected by breast cancer within the eight counties of the Hudson Valley.
We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities.
Our six major annual fundraising events are always in need of volunteers. We need help on the day of the event, as well as organizing before the date. Our major events are:
- Hoops for Hope Basketball Tournament (March, at Marist College in Poughkeepsie). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Fun 5K Run/Walk (April/May at Tymor Park in the Town of Union Vale).
- Spring Brunch (May at the Grandview in Poughkeepsie).
- Goals for Hope Women’s Soccer Tournament (July/August at Stringham Park in LaGrangeville). Email: email@example.com
- Community Walk for Breast Cancer (October 1st at James Baird State Park in Pleasant Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our Volunteer Intake Questionnaire.