Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation welcomes volunteers!
Volunteer your time to support our mission: to fund support services and outreach for people affected by breast cancer within the eight counties of the Hudson Valley.
We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities.
Our six major annual fundraising events are always in need of volunteers. We need help on the day of the event, as well as organizing before the date. Our major events are:
- Hoops for Hope Basketball Tournament (March 11, at Marist College in Poughkeepsie). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Fun 5K Run/Walk (April 28th at Tymor Park in the Town of Union Vale).
- Spring Brunch (May 6th at the Grandview in Poughkeepsie).
- Goals for Hope Women’s Soccer Tournament (August 4th at Stringham Park in LaGrangeville). Email: email@example.com
- Community Walk for Breast Cancer (September 30th at James Baird State Park in Pleasant Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miles of Hope Day ( October 19, at all area school districts in 9 counties). Email: email@example.com
Download our Volunteer Intake Questionnaire.