The Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation is currently offering grants for projects in the areas of breast health and breast cancer education, outreach, screening, treatment and support projects in the counties of Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Westchester and Ulster.
Projects Will Be Funded in The Following Areas:
- breast cancer education
- educational outreach to special populations
- support programs (including complementary medicine programs)
financial aid for social support and ancillary services
- Project must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer.
- Applicants must be a US nonprofit (federally tax-exempt) organization. Nonprofit organizations, known educational institutions (i.e. college or university), government agencies, and Indian tribes are eligible.
- Services must be provided in the eight counties served by the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Equipment costs, if applicable, may not exceed 30% of direct costs and should be used exclusively on this project.
- Salaries, if requested, are for personnel related to this project only and not the general work of the employee.
- Funds will not be awarded to capital campaigns.
Apply online through the Online Application Portal found in the Grant Applications section of the Community Foundation’s Web site at www.cfdcny.org. If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one to access the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation application.
Grant application deadlines
Applications will be considered on a case by case basis as funds are available.
Contact information for submission and inquiries
Pari Forood, Executive Director, Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation
Nevill Smythe, Vice President, Programs, Community Foundation