What do we fund?
The Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2004. The Foundation funds support services and programs for people affected by breast cancer in the Hudson Valley. All funds raised for the Foundation are used in the Hudson Valley.
Grants are typically awarded during two annual funding cycles with award notifications made annually in late February and late July. Additional applications may be considered on a case by case basis as funds are available.
Projects may be funded in the following areas:
- breast cancer education
- educational outreach to special populations
- support programs (including complementary medicine programs)
- financial aid for social support and ancillary services
To request funding for a program:
- Please click here to read our general grant guidelines.
- Apply online using the Community Foundation’s Online Application Portal. If you are a new user to the Community Foundation’s online grant application process, you will need to create a new account to access the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation application.