What do we fund?
The Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2004. The Foundation funds support services and programs for people affected by breast cancer in the Hudson Valley. All funds raised for the Foundation are used in the Hudson Valley.
Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis as funds are available. Effective 2013, the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation will award grants during two annual funding cycles. Award notifications will be made annually in late February and late July.
Projects may be funded in the following areas:
- breast cancer education
- educational outreach to special populations
- support programs (including complementary medicine programs)
- financial aid for social support and ancillary services
To request funding for a program:
- First, please click here to read our general grant guidelines.
- Then, apply online using the Community Foundation’s Online Application Portal. If you are a new user to the Community Foundation’s online grant application process, you will need to create a new account to access the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation application.