College Scholarship Fund
To provide monetary support to assist graduating high school students whose lives have been affected by breast cancer. Students must reside within one of the nine New York State counties covered by the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation: Columbia County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Westchester County, Rockland County, Orange County, Ulster County, Greene County and Sullivan County.
For more information, download our Scholarship Opportunity Outreach Information.
Lives must have been affected by breast cancer. Applicants must be college-bound high school seniors or eligible college students.
The deadline for the scholarships is April 1 each year.
- Reside within one of the nine New York State counties mentioned above.
- Must plan to attend an accredited college or trade school.
Materials to Include with Application
- Copy of high school transcript & SAT scores
- Brief essay describing how their lives have been changed by breast cancer
- Letters of recommendation
- Completed Financial Aid Form
- Parent or guardian tax return
- Completed application form
To Apply for a Scholarship
- Download Online Scholarship Information & FAQs
- Download Online Scholarship Application Tutorial
- Apply online using the Community Foundation’s Online Application Portal.
For information on scholarships to the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies for people in treatment for breast cancer, please go to this site: www.eomega.org.