Calling All Salons, Spas and Nail Salons in the Hudson Valley
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here in the Hudson Valley, Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation is your local breast cancer organization. We fund support services for people affected by breast cancer in the 8 counties of the Hudson Valley.
By running a promotion for Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation at your salon or spa, you will be helping all of your customers touched by this disease.
Some ideas for promotions:
- Have a cut-a-thon. Last year, East Coast Salon held a cut-a-thon and raised $2500 for Miles of Hope.
- Sponsor a pink extension promotion
- Sponsor a “Pink Manicures” event
- How about something similar to the “Pinkathon” that Salon Davide sponsored last year?
- Devise your own promotion with proceeds coming to Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation. Last year Marion Salonspa held a Halloween event in which $2 of all products sold and 10% of services was donated to Miles of Hope. Get creative!
For more ideas, see the Salon events for past years.
We will promote your event via email, blog, and Facebook. Participating salons can download and print a poster showing their support (see poster).
Please send an email to email@example.com/old and tell us the name of your salon, your city name, and details about your fundraiser.
Any checks should be made payable to Miles of Hope. After the event, email us and tell us about your event, and how much you raised, and include any photos (we will use this for follow-up publicity, such as a blog post). You can write a check for any cash and mail checks, along with a short note, to: P.O. Box 405, Lagrangeville, NY 12540.
Thank you for helping your customers raise awareness about breast cancer!