Our 7th Goals for Hope tournament will be held August 7 in LaGrangeville, NY. This year we will be CELEBRATING SURVIVAL, while also honoring the memory of our dear friend and Goals for Hope committee member, Margaret DeSa.
Attention SURVIVORS: How have you been affected by Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation (including any or all of our events)? A written testimonial is what we are asking for, and if anyone needs help expressing herself, Rihana is willing to assist! All information should be sent to Rihana at email@example.com. This written affirmation will be printed in our Goals for Hope booklets to help with this year’s mission to Celebrate Survival!
Friends of Survivors/GFH/MOH:
- Has a Survivor motivated you to get involved with GFH?
- In what way has a Survivor inspired you?
- Is there a particular Survivor that you would like to honor with a funny and/or inspiring anecdote?
- What does coming to a GFH event mean to you?
- Have you been a beneficiary of any of the services that GFH/MoH provides?
- What does it personally mean to you to be a Survivor?
- Are there any thoughts/words of wisdom you would like to share with other women who are battling breast cancer?
Contact Rihana at firstname.lastname@example.org.